Wednesday, December 8, 2010

342/365... These two joy

These two challenge me on most days. I have to count to 10 while taking deep breaths several times in a day.

They challenge me. They exhaust me. They try my patience.

But it is the moments like these (one is kissing, the other is belly laughing) that completely erase the not-so-good moments.

It's hard to believe that my babies will be two next week. How very grateful and honored I am to be their mommy. I treasure every day with them... even the not-so-good days.

These two joy.

342/365

2 comments:

Stephanie December 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Oh they are gorgeous! I love this photograph! I hope their birthday is wonderful.

Stephanie December 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Oh they are gorgeous! I love this photograph! I hope their birthday is wonderful.