Friday, July 16, 2010

197/365... Colorado is their home joy

It has been 4 weeks since my brothers moved to Colorado. They have lived in a campground and a horrific motel. Last week, they moved into an adorable log cabin.

They are truly making Colorado their home.

Today, my youngest brother flew home to bring the remainder of their belongings back to Colorado... including his wife. She stayed back for a few weeks to work while my brothers found a place to live. Tomorrow morning, he will take his wife to their new home in Colorado.

It was nice to see him today. Even if it was for a little bit. It is very apparent that he truly loves being in Colorado and seems so happy. For that, I am so very thankful.

And my other brother has finally healed from the poison ivy. Another reason to be thankful.

I still miss them every day but Colorado is their home.

Colorado is their home joy.

197/365

Please keep my brother and my sister-in-law in your thoughts and prayers for safe travel tomorrow. Thank you ever so much.

3 comments:

grandmabish July 16, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

sweet family photo

Laurie July 17, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

Aw Shannon! I hate it that you miss your family so much, but it is so sweet that you can still be so happy for them! What a good sis you are!

wenderful July 22, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

You are way too cute, Shannon!