Saturday, March 13, 2010

72/365... Kids' bathroom joy.

After months of tearing out walls, cabinets, the bathtub, and toilet, picking out cabinets and tile, my hubby is one step closer to finishing another project in our home... the remodeled kids' bathroom.

I know it's just a room but I'm looking forward to the memories that will be made in this bathroom. Countless baths, brushing little teeth, potty training 3 more kiddos, admiring their cuteness in the mirror.

And then... there will come a day when they will be bathing themselves, wiping their own butts, shaving, fighting over the space, and primping.

That day will be here before I know it.

Kids' bathroom joy.

72/365

4 comments:

SarahCate March 14, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

Baby steps! O those tile spacers..you won't miss those will you?
Have fun finishing up your project!

Mindy March 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

How exciting! Oh how I'd love to redo our bathrooms (mainly ours) - what a relief (and joy) it will be when it's all done!

Melissa Weber March 14, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

My hubby is a do-it-yourselfer, too. It took a lot of convincing to let him let some people work on our kitchen. So funny that your picture is of these tiles and spacers. The other night my son found one of these spacers and went up to my husband and said, "cross"..."put on my head"...he was referring to Ash Wednesday when our Pastor had placed ashes in the shape of a cross on his forehead. It was precious. I know you're excited for the bathroom to be done! Never knew we would get so excited about home remodeling projects. :)

whippetmom March 20, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Fun to be almost done!! I love the perspective on this one :)