Saturday, November 6, 2010

310/365... 6th day of thankfulness joy

6th day of thankfulness...

I'm thankful for the special times shared with my mom. Whether it be a short phone call or an afternoon shopping at HomeGoods and Hobby Lobby, I cherish every moment with my mom.

I also appreciate her understanding of my driving like a crazy lady to capture yet another breathtaking sunset.

Because of her, I am who I am. That is a lot to be thankful for.

6th day of thankfulness joy.

In other news... we enjoyed Toy Story 3 for our family movie night. That was one of the best movies I have watched in a long time.

310/365

3 comments:

Laurie November 7, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Gorgeous sunset and silhouette! We haven't had any good ones lately :( Maybe they will be moving our way.

grandmabish November 7, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous! That sky is incredible. This is contest material.

Melissa Weber November 11, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

This is just gorgeous, shannon. I love it!!!