Friday, November 26, 2010

330/365... 26th day of thankfulness joy

26th day of thankfulness...

I'm thankful for the Christmas season. My most cherished childhood memories are from the Christmases I had as a child.

With my own family, I am carrying on old traditions while creating new traditions.

Like getting up at 3:30 a.m. for Black Friday shopping.

26th day of thankfulness joy.

330/365

In other news... Happy Birthday to my dear cousin, Sky!!!!! I love you and miss you bunches. I am sure that you are enjoying your time with my brothers.

3 comments:

grandmabish November 27, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

I hope your shopping was fruitful. I love searching the deals in the paper on Thanksgiving night...but...I do not do the early AM thing in the ice cold anymore.

Courtney November 27, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

Unfortunately, we don't have Black Friday here...oh, how I miss the States sometimes! Hope you found some great deals!

Mindy November 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

This was my first Black Friday staying home! It felt so strange but there weren't any deals I saw worth getting up that early for that I couldn't get online. So what did you get?