Monday, January 17, 2011

17/365... Monkey Joe's joy

I love "no school" days. It's nice to take a break from routine.

We spent the morning at Monkey Joe's with my good friend and her babies. Although they were very excited about playing at Monkey Joe's, they quickly became overwhelmed the reality of it all. They spent most of our time there climbing on me rather than climbing on the inflatable climbers.

They are already asking when we can go back to Monkey Joe's.

So, why is my daily picture of a wine cork? I needed a glass (or two) after spending the morning at Monkey Joe's.

Monkey Joe's joy.

17/365

In other news... God is so very good. My brother-in-law was rear-ended by a semi tonight. He has already been released from the hospital so he can recover comfortably at home. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

6 comments:

Tracy January 17, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

Beautiful photo and well deserved! Your brother-in-law will be in my thoughts and prayers. It's great to hear he was able to be released so quickly!

grandmabish January 17, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

Prayers for your BIL. That was very lucky. I enjoyed your humorous comments with todays photo. I had a grandbaby climbing on me half the day... she was my excuse for Chocolate chips.

Angela January 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

I'm enjoying a glass as I type...ahhhh, kids asleep..tooooo many pictures to edit, may help me sleep! Glad to hear your brother-in-law is home and comfortable, many prayers for a quick recovery.

Stephanie January 18, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

So sorry to hear about the accident - of course we'll say a prayer for him!

Unknown January 18, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

great DOF photo. to find places that kids can enjoy is priceless.

Laurie January 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

We are going to MJ's tomorrow!
I think we are the only moms who love no school days! I'll keep your brother in my prayers.