Thursday, June 3, 2010

154/365... Last ripe strawberry joy

We have a little patch of strawberry plants that my kiddos have been hanging around lately. They eat the ripe ones (and some that are not-so-ripe) right off of the plant.

Today, the youngest found and ate the last ripe strawberry before the older two had a chance of taking it away from him.

Last ripe strawberry joy.

154/365

In other news... I have been so lucky to have always had my family close by. Things are about to change. My two younger brothers and my sister-in-law are moving to Colorado in two weeks. I am so very happy for them for pursuing their dreams. However, I think I'm having a harder time with this than my mom. I'll miss them so very much.

In other, other news... Happy Birthday to my cousin, Star!!!! Hope you had a great day!! Love you!

4 comments:

Courtney June 3, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

I love it! The look on his face is great!! Sorry to hear of your family moving. That is always tough! Go ahead and download Skype (it's free) now so you can video chat when they leave :O)

Alison June 4, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

Ooh, a strawberry patch! How fun! Sorry to hear your family is moving. I know that's hard.

Mindy June 4, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

Yum! I love how the other two are looking at him...I can almost feel the disappointment they must have felt missing out on the last strawberry.

Unknown June 4, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Oh my I would totally have the same problem but with older kids..They fight over everything haha..So not that you asked but it never stops haha..

And sorry to hear about your family moving away. I would be the same.