Wednesday, June 16, 2010

167/365... All in my day's work joy

Shower.
Feed kids and self.
Hunt for missing shoe.
Father's Day shop.
Monkey Joes to celebrate niece's birthday.
Lunch with mom, grandma, sister, niece, nephew, and brother.
Pick up same toy for the bajillionth time.
Mow lawn.
Sweat. A lot.
Change 33rd diaper of the day.
Order pizza.
Mini photo shoot with daughter for 3 year old pictures. Camera in one arm. Fussy kid in the other.
Get attacked by mosquitoes.
Birthday cake and ice cream.
Catch fireflies.
Read dinosaur pop-up book in tent with flashlights.
Bed time prayers and kisses.
Post picture of the day.
Go to bed at midnight.

All in my day's work.

I'm glad all days are not like this.

All in my day's work joy.

167/365

Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet little niece, Hailie! I love you so much! I loved spending your special day with you.

9 comments:

Mindy June 16, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

You must be a mom. Your day was full but I bet you enjoyed most of the moments and made some amazing memories with your family. This photo with the tent, blue sky and dinosaur is just perfect - I love it!

Laurie June 17, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

I love this! My husband is planning on taking Ben "camping" in our yard soon...if it cools off some!

Courtney June 17, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

What a great picture! LOVE it!

Diana June 17, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

WOW, what a stunner!

grandmabish June 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Wow! What a COOL photo. AWESOME!

Melissa June 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Love the picture!!

Erin Gizzie June 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

This has to be one of my favorites that you've done! I really really love it! Makes me think of Toy Story's dinosaur wanting to look and sound bigger and scary than it is.

Nicoleann June 22, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

LOVE this picture!!!

Courtney June 22, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Yikes!! That is one busy day!! Amazing colors in this photo!!!