Sunday, June 20, 2010

171/365... Happy Father's Day joy

I suppose this is what I get for waiting until the last minute to get a shot of our 4 kiddos and their daddy on Father's Day. They were DONE... including Daddy.

It was a nice, relaxing Father's Day. We hung out at home during the day then went to the in-laws for a yummy dinner.

Happy Father's Day to all of those special daddies out there!

To my hubby... you are an amazing man. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and daddy to our babies.

Happy Father's Day joy.

171/365

In other news... my brothers made it to Colorado early this evening. They had a minor mishap this morning. The truck hauling the U-haul ran out of diesel fuel. While refueling, my poor brother spilled diesel fuel on his arms... the arms that are covered with blisters from the poison ivy. Continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

I do hope that some day we will all be able to laugh about this adventure. Right now, we are just relieved that they made it to their destination.

3 comments:

Tamra June 21, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I think it's great that you captured a perfectly real moment, even if it's not perfectly posed :).

elizabeth June 22, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

happy papas day - a tiny bit late

Courtney June 22, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your brother! Will keep him in my prayers!!! Love the realness of this photo!!