Thursday, May 5, 2011

125/365... Savoring every second joy

My baby will be SIX soon. SIX! Seriously, SIX? How and when did that happen??

He is growing before my eyes and changing by the second. Time is certainly not standing still.

And I don't want it to. I want time to carry on as God has intended it to. I look forward to continuing to watch him grow and change into the man he is to become.

And I will savor every second.

But. I do wish time would go a little slower so I could savor every second a little longer.

Savoring every second joy.

125/365

4 comments:

karren May 5, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

This is so bright and happy....I love these childhood years. He is growing up for sure, but he's got a few more years and lot's of "photos of the day" before then!

Carrie May 5, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

What a cute, cute, cute picture! He's got a risky business(the sunglasses) and footloose (the fence) thing going on here! I love it.

TOLIVER FAMILY May 6, 2011 at 12:52 AM  

oh you have too! they grow too fast


love this.

Megan May 7, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

He is looking so grown up! What a fun capture of his personality.