Thursday, May 26, 2011

146/365...Preschool and Kindergarten Graduates joy

Seems like just yesterday that I took this picture of my babies.

Her first day of preschool and his first day of kindergarten.
26 May -3

And today was her last day of preschool and his last day of kindergarten.

It happened in a blink.

Makes me a little teary eyed.
26 May -1

It was a full day of "Last Day" Celebrations. We ended the day with closing Preschool program and Kindergarten Graduation.

Baby Girl has perfected looking adorable. Even if she didn't sing a word and swished her dress while on stage.
26 May -2

And my sweet little man graduated Kindergarten. He sang and performed his role in the class play perfectly.

And I got a little teary eyed.

OK. I was a blubbering mess.
146/365

If only I could freeze time.
146/365

So very proud of you, Carter and Regan!

Preschool and Kindergarten Graduates joy.

4 comments:

grandmabish June 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

I really like this last one of your son. They do look more mature after their year of school.

Megan June 18, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

Oh Shannon... they are so sweet! Happy summer :)

Evelyn S. July 18, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

How delightful! Beautiful portraits of the children.

lovesports August 19, 2015 at 12:30 AM  

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com