Saturday, April 10, 2010

100/365... Lame picture, fabulous day joy

There was local resale that had great deals on children's clothes. When hubby handed me this $100 bill, the first thing I thought of was "this is PERFECT for the 100th day of the year!".

In other news... I went on a wonderful date with my hubby.. just the two of us. We talked, laughed, and held hands. He even took me to a camera shop to let me hold my dream camera. Then he insisted on picking up a cake mix to have the kids help him make a birthday cake for me. It was a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday eve.

So, yes, the picture is lame but the day was fabulous.

Lame picture, fabulous day joy.

100/365

6 comments:

Becky April 11, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Happy Birthday!! And - glad you could come to the sale!! It was good seeing you!

grandmabish April 11, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Not so lame considering the meaning of it all. I agree though, some days I am almost desperate for a photo, but usually, somethng just turns up.

Mindy April 11, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Not lame at all! Seeing a $100 bill in this economy would bring JOY to any and all I believe. Happy Birthday - hope your day is very special and blessed!

Laurie April 11, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Happy birthday chick! Hope it is as fabulous as your birthday eve! And I hope you get a nice surprise :)

elizabeth April 11, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Happy Happy Birthday - Hope it was wonderful -
I am dying to know - what camera did you hold???
Could it possibly be your birthday gift?
Fill me in-
oh yeah - check out my giveaway-
I think you might like it!!!!

Unknown April 13, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

Sounds like the perfect birthday eve...Think your photo is cool, can I have one :P