Wednesday, April 28, 2010

118/365... Cherish the moments joy

Before we know it, they will stand eye to eye.

For now, we are cherishing their little hugs that barely reach above our knees.

Cherish the moments joy.

118/365

In other news... there are many sounds that I love. My babies laughing, birds chirping on a clear spring day, the UPS truck driving down our street to deliver my NEW Canon 7d!!!!! I predict that I will hear that beautiful sound sometime tomorrow morning!! Do the happy dance with me :).

6 comments:

Melissa Weber April 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Wahooo! Congrat on the upgrade!!

Nicoleann April 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

They grow so fast! My dreaded day arrived this week...my son is now taller than me :(

Congrats on the new camera! Can't wait to see what you'll do with that!

Anonymous April 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Such a precious shot and what a great angle!

Let me know how you like your new camera. I had someone offer to buy my 50D and I'm looking to upgrade to the 7D.

grandmabish April 29, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

I LOVE your attitude about the "JOYS" of every day life. It's a great reminder of all the little things. this 365 project is amazing! I love looking for beauty every day.

Laurie April 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

What a sweet picture. I'll for sure be the shorty in our little family. I can't believe how fast time flies. Can't wait to see your pic from today :)

Courtney April 30, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

Adorable!!! So true on how fast they grow!!