Thursday, April 29, 2010

119/365... Happy New Canon 7D Dancing joy

I started doing the happy dance when I clicked "order". I was doing the happy dance when I heard the UPS truck driving down my road. The happy dance continued when I signed for the package from B&H.

119/365

I am certain there was a bright light coming out of the box as I opened it. I may have also heard angels singing.

119/365

It was love at first sight. She feels so good in my hands.

119/365

The XSi has been an amazing camera to me. I just may cry when we say goodbye.

119/365

It's GO time!

119/365

This was my second shot taken with my new love. The first was of the floor and out of focus. I was inside and just shooting out the front window. Taken with the 70-200mm 2.8 that I rented for the week. Holy lens!

119/365

And this is one of my favorites taken with my new baby of my almost 5-year old baby.

119/365

I shot almost 100 images today. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

I am anxious to use my macro lens but we had crazy wind today. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow. I am READY to capture some raindrops :)!!! YIPPEE!!

Gosh... I'm STILL dancing!!!!

A special "thank you" to all who have shared their excitement with me.

Happy New Canon 7D Dancing joy.

13 comments:

Kori April 29, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Well I am sure there was a bright light and angels singing, because I saw it and heard them just looking at the picture! SO happy for you Shannon!!!

Vicki April 29, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you... have fun with your new toys!

Nicoleann April 29, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Yay! I will do the happy dance with you :) Congrats...can't wait to see more!

Courtney April 30, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

Whoo hoo!! How exciting!!! Love new photography things especially a beautiful new camera!! Enjoy!!!

Birth Express April 30, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

LOL I love that you have the brown truck outside! congrats!

Laurie April 30, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

yay! Gosh you have a ton of new toys to play with this week! Have fun! Can't wait to see your water droplet/macro joy! :)

elizabeth April 30, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Awesome
you will love it
so happy for you
please share any secrets you learn about it
as I am still learning to!

Courtney April 30, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

So happy for you (and a little bit jealous)! Can't wait to see all you do with it. COngratulations!

April 30, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Happy Joy Day to you Shannon!!
You will love the 7D!!
I love mine so much...she's a joy to shoot with!!!

Enjoy!!

Debbie :-)

Melissa Weber April 30, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

I'm doing the I'm so jealous stomp! haha. Just kidding...well I am jealous, but no stomping here. Enjoy and congrats!!! Yay!

Erin Gizzie April 30, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Oh I'm a 7d girl too! Love it! Isn't it funny have tiny your old Rebel looks and feels next to the 7d?!? If you video for any length, use a tripod...your arms will thank you!

Alison April 30, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Yeah for your new camera!!

Emily {Frilly Details} May 8, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

You have the most amazing pictures! I was excited to see that you have been using the Xsi up until this point since that's what I have. I'm looking to get a new lens and I was wondering what kind you have been using with your Rebel. I keep looking online but there are SO many options (and prices!).

Again, you pictures are stunning - wow!