Sunday, September 12, 2010

255/365... Six Flags Great America joy

Six Flags is so much more fun through the eyes of a parent.

First stop... two story carousel.

255/365

255/365

We let these two tell us where we were going next.

255/365

A trip to an amusement park isn't complete without a picture with one of the characters.

A trip to an amusement park also isn't complete without going on a water ride and feeling oh so gorgeous for the rest of the day.

255/365

After lots of kiddie rides (with the exception of going on a fast roller coaster with my niece), our last ride was the Little Dipper roller coaster.

The girls sat next to each other. My son wanted to sit next to my mom. I sat next to the diaper bag.

My son had a hard time understanding why we couldn't go on it again. An hour and a half wait... that's why.

My daughter called it the "Tickle My Tummy" ride.

This roller coaster used to be at Kiddie Land. My mom clearly remembers riding on this exact roller coaster as a young child.

It was the perfect "last ride".

255/365

255/365

It was a day that we will all remember for years to come...

Six Flags Great America joy.

255/365

1 comments:

Mindy September 13, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Looks like an amazing day full of memories!