Thursday, September 30, 2010

273/365... Clickin' Moms Mentor joy

For nearly two years, I have been a member of a photography forum called "Clickin' Moms". It was my goal to learn all that I could about how to work my camera and take good pictures of my family and friends.

I knew that when I joined Clickin' Moms, I was going to learn about photography. (Duh!) What I didn't know was that I was going to meet some truly amazing women (and some men) who are supportive, caring, encouraging, and inspiring. I am continually in awe of the talent that is shared on the board on a daily basis.

In my two years as a proud member of Clickin' Moms, I have been a "newbie", "Shutterbug", and a "Hot Shot".

Today, I became a "Mentor".

I owe it all to my amazingly talented friends at CM for the "Mentor" badge that I will wear with honor and pride.

Clickin' Moms Mentor joy.

273/365

17 comments:

Sarah September 30, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Is it ridiculous that a picture of chap stick made me teary eyed? Your an inspiration Shannon. I'm so happy that you're joining us as a mentor. xo

Laurie September 30, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

You are awesome! No one is better deserving :)

Anonymous September 30, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

YAY SHANNON!!!!!!! Congratulations my sweet friend. xoxo

Melanie September 30, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Congratulations Shannon!

Nicoleann September 30, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

That is wonderful Shannon! You are so deserving! you were the first person I actually "talked to" on CM and you really helped me feel so welcome :)

grandmabish October 1, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Mindy October 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

How exciting! Congratulations - you're a wonderful photographer and online friend. :)

Chesney October 1, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Congratulations Shannon! That is awesome news. Good for you!

Lisa October 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

I was so excited to see your name on my workshop list and then even more excited to find out you were being made a mentor. You deserve it and you'll be such a great addition to the existing team. xo

Sarah P. October 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome and you TOTALLY deserve it, you're an amazing photographer.

Tamra October 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Wow, Shannon, that's fantastic! Congrats!

Kori October 1, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Shannon, that is SO neat! You do deserve it, your photography is amazing, but your spirit more so...it shine through so much it's evident with out even having met you in person (which is ridiculous since we only live 30 minutes from eachother!!) Maybe I should sign up for some in person CM mentoring! =)

Kat October 2, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Awesome Shannon. You are a natural fit. :)

Melissa Weber October 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Yahooo, congratulations!! That is so awesome and well deserved. :)

Courtney October 3, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

Whoo hoo!! Congrats!! What an honor!!!

Megan October 4, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

How'd I miss this?! You will be a fabulous addition to the mentor team at CM :)

Pamela Topping October 7, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Congrats! <3