Friday, October 1, 2010

274/365... Playing in the leaves joy

Playing in the leaves was the perfect way to celebrate the first day of October.

I wish we could keep leaves in our yard all year long.

Playing in the leaves joy.

274/365

In other news... I have been so deeply touched by the overwhelming amount of congratulations and excitement with my new role as a Clickin' Moms mentor. The comments and support that I have received have moved me to tears. I am so very thankful and blessed... and filled with joy :). From the bottom of my heart... thank you!

3 comments:

grandmabish October 2, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

She is adorable. Beautiful photo, as usual.

Laurie October 2, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Love it! But, if the leaves were around all of the time, they wouldn't be noticed! I look forward to the leaves changing and falling here as well.

Courtney October 8, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

What an adorable expression and I love all the leaves in her hair! Wish we had leaves to change. That saddest part about living on this island!