Tuesday, October 26, 2010

299/365... These are the days joy

Today was a much better day with my babies than yesterday. There was more laughter than tears. There were more smiles than frowns. There were more hugs than fights.

It is days like yesterday that make me truly appreciate days like today.

These are the days joy.

299/365

In other news... Happy Birthday to my baby brother, Derrick, who turned 29 today!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!! I miss you so very much!!! Love you!

In other, other news... my latest photography achievements have been blogged about on Clickin' Moms blog!!! I am so very honored!

Clickin' Moms blog

3 comments:

Courtney October 27, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

I saw your feature on the CM blog!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!! Love those lashes!

Laurie October 27, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

What beautiful lashes. Those little boys always luck out!!! I saw your feature too! You go girl! I'm proud to say I knew you before you got to be so famous ;) Really, I'm proud of you! You deserve all of your recent achievements!

Melissa Weber October 28, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Can I have those lashes? Please!!