Thursday, October 21, 2010

294/365... McHenry County Photography Contest Winner joy

After a lengthy series of judging, the final results from the McHenry County Photography Contest are in! Two of my images placed... in 1st and 2nd place!!!!

I have been smiling and jumping and clapping and dancing all night!

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for your support and encouragement. It means more than you know. I am so very blessed!
294/365

Here are the winning images:

First Place
Elements of Design-3

Second Place
Black and White-1

McHenry Country Photography Contest Winner joy.

8 comments:

Mindy October 21, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Awesome - congrats and I love those images!

Courtney October 21, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Whoo hoo!! I'm jumping and clapping with you!! Congrats!!!

Kori October 22, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

YEAH!!!! I'm certainly not surprised! YOu are awesome!!

Stephanie October 22, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Congratulations! I told you that rubber boot one was a winner!! A well deserved honor. Have a great weekend! (Karen would be so so proud of you too!)

Laurie October 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Yay! I have always loved that rainboot image! Much deserved win!

Megan October 22, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

This result is not so surprising... I must say :) You have inspiring talent Shannon, and such a sweet spirit to go with it!

grandmabish October 22, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Congratulations! What's not to love about these. The boots image is spectacular...that's the best reflection I have EVER seen. and the emotion in the second one is outstanding. You deserved these awards!

Sarah P. October 22, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Congratulations!!! Those are such amazing photos, you completely deserve it. Hope you go out and celebrate this weekend!