Saturday, October 23, 2010

296/365... McHenry Country Photography Contest Awards Ceremony joy

Today was the awards reception for the McHenry Country Photography Contest. What an honor it was to be in the presence of such incredible talent.

It was such a wonderful feeling to return to my seat after receiving my awards and see my mom smiling from ear to ear with tears in her eyes. I will never forget that moment.

During the awards ceremony, it was also announced I am one of 3 photographers whose work will be displayed at a local business for the month of January!

Yup... still doing the happy, jumpy, clappy dance!!!! My kids are too :). Truly, I am so very honored.

McHenry County Photography Contest Awards Ceremony joy.

296/365

In other news... my in-laws celebrated their 45th Wedding Anniversary today!!!!! Happy Anniversary to you both! Love you so very much!!!

3 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY October 24, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

how exciting...congrats!

Mindy October 24, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

So wonderful - loved your images!

Anonymous October 25, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Congrats, this is wonderful. So nice to get recognized for your amazing talent. I'm sure this will not be the only award you receive for your photography!