Wednesday, September 22, 2010

265/365... Hosta haircut joy

When my oldest is at school, the younger three tend to get into mischief. Today, they decided to give the hostas a haircut.

It's a good thing that the season is near the end rather than the beginning.

Hosta haircut joy.



Disclaimer: My children were perfectly safe sitting in the window sill. Their feet were touching the ground. It was the thorns from the rose bushes that I needed to worry about.

In other news, Happy First Day of Autumn!!!!

4 comments:

grandmabish September 22, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

They are all adorable. It's a good thing that they didn't cut each others hair!

Courtney September 23, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

Your disclaimer cracks me up! Love your daughters beautiful curls!!

Mindy September 23, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Sweet. Love your daughter's smile!

Jessica September 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

So cute! I love all the expressions!