Saturday, May 1, 2010

121/365... Sports photography joy.

Yesterday was macro. Today was sports.

This morning, I captured a 3-year old's sheer joy as they kicked the ball for the first time. This afternoon, I captured a third grader's determination, focus, and pure love of the game.

It actually surprised me how much I enjoyed being a "sports photographer". I'm just trying to decide where my passion lies in photography.

I am starting to believe in my heart that I'm passionate about photography. Period.

By the way... I just may cry when I need to return the 70-200 lens.

Sports photography joy.

121/365

4 comments:

Nicoleann May 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

I love love love sports photography! That was the whole reason I bought my 55-250 mm lens. This picture is adorable! Yay for sports photography joy!

elizabeth May 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

I love my 70-200 lens-
put it on your Christmas list!!!
It just gets a bit heavy after a while
great pictures so far
I am guessing you
have settled in with the 7d
I just got b&h's full catalog
in the mail- torture !!! So many
things circled!

Mindy May 2, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

Ahh...I so feel you on the love of so many things photography! Is it the 70-200 2.8? I would LOVE that one, but have too many lenses on my wish list to count. :)

Courtney May 2, 2010 at 4:40 AM  

I understand the passion about photography :O) I love their little oversized shirts and how you just inlcuded the legs :O)