Tuesday, May 18, 2010

138/365... Piggie tails joy.

Even though they are crooked and windblown, I adore those "piggie tails"!

Piggie tails joy.

In other news, my first nephew will make his grand entrance into the world tomorrow. Please pray for my sister, baby Owen, the doctors and nurses for a safe and healthy delivery.

In other, other news... Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Sarah. Our busy lives don't allow us to see each other as much as we'd like to but that doesn't mean I don't think of her often! Love you, Sarah Jane!

138/365

5 comments:

Mindy May 19, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

Oh I adore pig tails! Your daughter is just beautiful - those deep, thoughtful eyes are too much. I'm sure you enjoy some special mother/daughter times together amidst all the boys. :)

Goesturbo May 19, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Those eyes... so captivating and I love the fly away hairs from her pig tails. She's so adorable!

Erin Gizzie May 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Such a cutie. Those crooked little pig tails are precious.

Tamra May 21, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Pig tails are one of the best things about little girls! And yours is adorable!

elizabeth May 21, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

shes beautiful - and I love little girls in piggie tails