Saturday, May 29, 2010

149/365... Crazy busy day joy

It was a crazy busy day.

We are prepping for the big "5" birthday party tomorrow. In between cooking and cleaning, I went with my mom and two oldest kiddos to pick up my 83-year old grandma from the airport.

It wasn't until almost 9 p.m. that I realized I hadn't taken my picture of the day. Good thing my oldest was still awake. Good thing my hubby was in a cooperative mood.

It was one of those days that is so busy that I can only hope to sleep REALLY well tonight. I want to be well rested for Carter's celebration tomorrow. Yippee!!

Crazy busy day joy.

149/365

4 comments:

Mindy May 29, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Sweet picture and boy does Mark handle low light well! I'm trying not to envy. :)

Get some rest tonight and have a blessed party day tomorrow!

Laurie May 30, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

Have fun at the birthday party today! D's is next weekend and I'm already exhausted!

elizabeth May 31, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Love the photo - Have a great weekend

Tamra May 31, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

What a great father/son moment you've captured, even better that it wasn't at all planned!