Sunday, May 9, 2010

129/365... Mother's Day joy

Mother's Day... one of my favorite days of the year.

Breakfast with mom. A special visit with my sister. A family walk. Brunch with my hubby's side of the family. Grilled dinner with my side of the family.

Carter, Regan, Grant, and Jackson,
There are no words to express what my heart feels for each of you. Each of you are such a blessing in my life. You bring me pure joy every single day. I am proud and honored to be your mommy.
Love, Your Mommy

Mom,
I can only hope and pray to be the mom to my children that you have been and continue to be to me. I am proud and honored to be your daughter.
Love, Your Daughter

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day joy.

129/365

And one of my favorites from the day...

She adores her grandpa. And he adores her.

My dear father-in-law loves each of his grandchildren as if they were the only one.

129/365

9 comments:

Mindy May 9, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you've had a perfect day - thank you for sharing your heart and beautiful pictures with us.

grandmabish May 10, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

I LOVE this one!

Laurie May 10, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Sounds like a great day! We usually have more going on, but my mom was out of town :( The photo of you daughter and FIL is precious! You should print it for him. :)

Jenny May 10, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

you captured a beautiful moment between grandfather and grand daughter. Happy Mothers day!

Alison May 10, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

I love the picture of your daughter and her grandfather! It's perfect!

Megan May 10, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

What a sweet capture for your little girl to be able to look back on!

Courtney May 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

These are great! I especially love the one of your daughter and her grandpa! Just beautiful!!

Courtney May 12, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Those are both priceless!!

Unknown May 13, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Awwwww LOVE!!! That grandpa shot is perfection!!!