Saturday, August 7, 2010

219/365... Day 1 in South Haven, MI joy

Our family went to South Haven, Michigan for a week long vacation. This was our second annual trip to South Haven.

I honestly hope we go every summer. I also honestly think the town should be named "South Heaven".

Because it is heavenly...

219/365

Day 1...
After a quick 3-hour drive, we arrived in South Haven. Our rental home was only 5 blocks from the beach. My mom stayed with us for a few days. (Which was AWESOME in so many ways!). While the twins and hubby napped at the house, mom and I walked to the beach with the older two.

The sand was amazingly soft. I don't think my babies ever got tired of playing in the sand.

219/365

I don't think they ever got tired of playing in the warm water, either.

By the way, I love this one of my mom and daughter.

219/365

The first day ended with a walk down the pier with my mom, hubby, and 4 babies to watch the sunset.

219/365

Day One in South Haven, MI joy.

2 comments:

KTWilcoxon August 15, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Welcome back! It looks gorgeous there! I have truly missed your simple joys posts!

Unknown August 15, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

What a beautiful beautiful trip..Love the lighthouse..amazing