Sunday, August 8, 2010

220/365... Day 2 in South Haven, MI joy

Day 2 in South Haven, MI:

We started the day doing a little shopping in cute little downtown South Haven. No trip to town is complete without a stop at The Blueberry Store to try the blueberry coffee and chocolate covered blueberries.

220/365

After lunch, hubby stayed back at the house with the twins while they napped. Mom and I took the older 2 to the beach!

220/365

My oldest LOVED playing in the waves. How I loved watching his face when we dug through a sand castle to meet hands.

My daughter LOVED taking a little nap on my mom (wish I had a picture of that).

They both LOVED burying me in the sand!

220/365

That night, hubby and I went out for dinner while mom watched our babies.

Dinner was yummy but our time that we spent on the beach afterward was even better. We walked along the beach holding hands.

220/365

We even wrote in the sand.

220/365

220/365

Then, together, we walked out to the end of the pier to say goodbye to another beautiful day.

It was pretty romantic.

Day 2 in South Haven, MI joy

220/365

1 comments:

Mindy August 16, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Sounds like on vacation and a wonderful one at that! Thanks for sharing a bit of the joy with us!