Tuesday, August 31, 2010

243/365... First day of Preschool joy

My sweet baby girl started preschool today. With a new backpack, a pretty dress that she chose to wear, and rose petals that she picked in hand, she was ready for her first day.

Until it was time for me to say goodbye. I had to do the "you grab her, I'll go" and listen to her cry for me as I walked away.

It is so hard to watch them grow up.

31 August

When I got into the car after saying goodbye, I noticed that she left the rose petals for me in the cup holder. It was her way of saying that she will be just fine.

First day of Preschool joy.

31 August -2

In other news... my wonderful sister is celebrating her 32nd Birthday today!!!!! I love you so very much, Stac! I thank God for you every day! Happy Birthday!!!

In other, other news... another special girl is celebrating her 2nd birthday today!! Happy Birthday, sweet Ava! Hope you had a great birthday!

1 comments:

Megan September 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

So sweet. I love how she left the rose petals for you :)