Monday, August 30, 2010

242/365... First day of Kindergarten joy

Where did these past 5 years go? Seems like just yesterday I found out we were expecting him. Today, he started Kindergarten.

He gave me a quick kiss and practically skipped into his new Kindergarten classroom. I stood back, smiled... and cried a little.

When I picked him up, the first thing he said was "I was nervous a little but the whole day was a lot of fun! We ate THREE times!"

He loves Kindergarten!

First day of Kindergarten joy.

30 August

30 August -2

2 comments:

elizabeth September 2, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

they grow so fast -
and now you'll have to go through this 3 more times!!!
sending hugs -
he looks adorable

Stephanie September 2, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Aww ... so sweet! Congratulations! Enjoy every minute of these days. They go too fast...