Tuesday, April 12, 2011

102/365... R is for Regan joy

Maybe it is the teacher in me but I get so excited when my babies learn new things.

I'm not kidding.

I clap and dance and sing and hug and get my camera and act like a big goof.

And that puts an even bigger smile on my babies' faces.

I will never stop being my children's biggest fan. Even when the day comes when they want to hide in embarrassment.

Celebrating every single achievement is what life is all about.

R is for Regan joy.

12 April

3 comments:

Unknown April 15, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

Very creative shot!

Photography April 16, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

This is a great shot I love it. Made me smile.

Veronica Leaptrott April 16, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Love your photos. Where did you get the cards and letters from, they look like loads of fun for the kidos.