Tuesday, April 26, 2011

116/365... That number joy

Never mind the chubba bubba toes and the horrific paint job. Look at that number! I have worked HARD for that number. Better food choices, portion control, exercise, and lots of prayer have brought me to this number.

And to be honest... I don't NEED to see that number to know that my hard work and determination to live a healthy lifestyle is paying off. I feel better than I have felt in a very long time.

I owe it all to God.

That number joy.

26 April

I also need to add that I tried to take a picture from this angle with my slr camera. Not a chance am I adding 3 pounds to that number!

And yet another add-on... my point and shoot weighs 8 ounces! LOL!!

2 comments:

Tracy May 4, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

That is awesome!! Way to go!!

Kori May 5, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

SO proud of you and I laughed SO hard at the added words after the photo....crack me up!!!