Friday, April 29, 2011

119/365... Curious George dress joy

My babies are so very blessed to have her for a grandma. She makes special playdates with them, takes them to movies, has sleepovers, reads to them, plays with them, kisses and hugs them, and makes them sews them ADORABLE clothes.

My daughter adores Curious George. When my mom saw this fabric, she knew exactly what she was going to do with it. She was going to make her granddaughter a dress with a matching bag.

The instant my baby girl tried it on, she just beamed. Partly because it was a dress with Curious George on it but mostly because her grandma made that dress just for her.

My babies are so blessed to have her for their grandma.

And I am so blessed to have her for my mom.

Curious George dress joy.

29 April-1

1 comments:

whippetmom May 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

how cute! Both my older kids LOVE CG. I'll have to keep my eye out for this fabric! :)