Sunday, April 17, 2011

107/365... Jesus time, Nap time, Family time joy

All Sundays should be like today.

I took all four children to church by myself so hubby could relax. He was exhausted from his training and visit to the ER. Our babies were so well behaved during the service.
17 April -2

The older two went to their Grandma and Grandpa's house to play while the younger two, hubby and I relaxed. I took a two hour nap. I can't remember the last time I took a two hour nap.

We then went to my mom's for a WONDERFUL meal and good ol' family time. Watching my babies ride bikes around their Grandma's house brings back memories of riding bikes around my Grandma and Bumpa's house.

Jesus time. Nap time. Family time. All Sundays should be like this Sunday.

Jesus time, nap time, family time joy.

17 April -1

7 comments:

Tracy April 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Love, love, love that first photo! Yay for a smooth church visit! I love those ;)

Laurie April 18, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

The first image caught my eye on flickr! Gorgeous!

Mindy April 19, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Sounds like the best kind of Sunday! So glad your husband is okay.

Megan April 19, 2011 at 12:57 AM  

Sounds like pretty much a perfect day :)

Misty April 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Sounds like a perfect Sunday.

Photography April 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

I adore all of these! I love naps too when I get them :-)

Melissa April 19, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

What a sweet day, Shannon! I really do love the first photo. The Big Wheel photo is pretty adorable. :o)