Saturday, April 30, 2011

120/365... Fancy Nancy joy

The day we had been waiting for was here! "Fancy Nancy Party" day! Just for us girls.

I put on lotion. She put on lotion. I put on makeup and then put makeup on her. I put on perfume. She put on perfume. I curled my hair and then curled her hair. I put on my fancy dress. She put on her fancy dress that her grandma made just for her. I put on my fancy shoes. She put on her fancy shoes.

It was just us girls. Fancy girls.

30 April -1

The party was so cute and well thought out by the staff at Barnes and Noble. Each little girl was dressed in their fanciest clothes. We had tea and a cookie while learning some words in French, did a craft, read a Fancy Nancy book, and dressed up with boas, crowns, and sunglasses. We savored every second.

My baby girl wants to go to a Fancy Nancy party every week. And so do I.

Fancy Nancy joy.

30 April -2

3 comments:

Mindy May 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

What a fun and special day for you girls! You both look lovely for your fancy day!

TOLIVER FAMILY May 6, 2011 at 12:54 AM  

so sweet. how fun! good for you girls.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About May 6, 2011 at 5:53 AM  

So sweet! Great picture of the 2 of you!