Thursday, January 21, 2010

21/365... Sparkly clean kitchen joy.

I decided today that I actually feel worse if I just sit around and dwell on how sick I am. So, I cleaned my kitchen. I washed the cabinets. Scrubbed the floors on my hands and knees. I even cleaned the inside of the refrigerator.

When I was done, I went back on the couch for a few minutes to feel sick again.

Sparkly clean kitchen joy.

21/365

This little man needed a bath after enjoying his ravioli lunch. We have 4 bathrooms but only one of them has a tub. The bathroom that has a tub is being remodeled right now so we bathe the younger kiddos in the kitchen sink.

21/365

So much for my clean kitchen sink.

Clean baby joy.

5 comments:

Marla January 21, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Wow, that is (was) one clean kitchen! It's gorgeous too!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Laurie January 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Looks like he had a good time with lunch!!! I did a similar kitchen clean up a while back, but not while I was sick!

Melissa Weber January 21, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Love your kitchen! The picture of ravioli face (or that's what it looked like anyway) made me smile out loud. EXACTLY-so much for your clean kitchen. I know the feeling all too well. At least you captured the memories. Love it!

SarahCate January 23, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Hahaha- I had to laugh out loud at this one!
Beautiful kitchen- CUTE babe.

merydwen January 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

That has to win a contest for most adorable messy face!