Saturday, January 23, 2010

23/365... Project Life joy

I am as passionate about scrapbooking as I am about photography. There is an indescribable feeling I get as I document the memories of my life. I know that these special keepsakes will be passed on to my children, then their children... and on and on...

I truly enjoy sharing my 365 Simple Joys blog with family, friends, and others who are also taking on this project. But, to me, there is nothing like actually touching the photographs, the hand-written journaling, the album.

Today, my Project Life scrapbooking kit created by Becky Higgins arrived! Yippee!!! This kit will be a key element in continuing and, hopefully, completing this project.

Yes, taking a photo a day, uploading it, blogging it, sharing it, and then scrapbooking it requires a lot of time. BUT my hope is that the time spent to complete this project will be just a fraction of time that it will be loved and treasured by those that I love and treasure.

Project Life joy.

23/365

One more thing... today my cousin is celebrating her birthday. We don't live close to one another. We don't talk to each other as often as we should. That doesn't mean that I don't think of her... especially on her birthday! Happy Birthday, Melissa!! I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Diana January 23, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

I heard this was a great kit! Thank you for the nice comment about my sun flare. I think it was a bit of luck. Wish I had a formula, but it was just my moment to catch it, I'm afraid. Thanks for all your lovely comments!

Laurie January 23, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Amen sister! My goal this year to create a scrapbook page for each of my kiddos per month. Doesn't sound like much, but I'm hoping I can accomplish it! I need to check out that kit. I think I looked it up a while back.