Monday, January 4, 2010

4/365... Laundry joy

Where is the joy in THIS MUCH laundry??? I had to dig a little for that answer but it came to me quickly... God has blessed my life with 4 beautiful children and 1 fabulous hubby. I would much rather do 8 loads of laundry in one day than not have my family in my life.

Laundry joy.

4/365

I'm breaking my own rules by posting two pictures today. I couldn't resist this one. My 4-year old went back to preschool today and apparently it pooped him out. I thought it was especially sweet that his hands were folded.

Sleeping joy.

4/365 (Breaking my own rules! LOL!)

One more thing... Happy Birthday, Aunt Kay!!

7 comments:

Marla January 4, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

What a great attitude about the laundry! I don't know many who can find the joy in that (myself included), but you're right, we should be thankful!

And your little guy is adorable!

Laurie January 4, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

How cute! I love seeing my kids sleep!

Melinda January 4, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

I absolutely hate laundry!! I can never seem to get it put away either.

Melissa January 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

It seems like the laundry never ends but I love how you found a positive in it.

Kat January 4, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Well you made a great picture out of laundry! :) What a cutie you have.

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Hahaha. That laundry shot was like my Day 2 LOL Sad thing is, that pile got put away and there is a new pile on the opposite couch LOL

breeze January 5, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

I totally feel you on the laundry. I am soo behind I feel like I may never catch up with it all. The second picture is so sweet.