Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365... Big sink joy

My poor babies woke up with a fever again this morning. The only thing that made them calm down was the cool bath I gave them in the kitchen sink. Thank goodness that we have a large kitchen sink.

Big sink joy.

27/365

I needed to capture a moment like this today. I love reading to my children but I think I love hearing them read to each other even more.

My baby is learning to read joy.

27/365

Update on "the fever"... I think the boys are on the road to health because they have been fever free for 10-hours. One of the twins did have blood work done and that thankfully came back normal. Praying that my babies will feel better soon.

From the bottom of my heart... thank you to my mom, my mother-in-law and father-in-law, and my hubby for quickly rearranging your schedules today! It meant more than you know...

3 comments:

SarahCate January 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Those are both such great shots - your babes are adorable. Love the one of your son reading to your daughter- how precious!
So glad your little ones are feeling better.

Marla January 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Awwwww, they are so sweet (all of them!). So glad the babies are feeling better!

Melissa Weber January 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I hate they felt bad, but I absolutely adore the boys in the big sink shot. Its lovely. And glad they are feeling better!!