Monday, January 25, 2010

25/365... Me joy

Some of my fellow 365 Project friends are doing a "Me Monday". I'll try it but it may end up being a "Me Monthly".

I have been inspired by a photographer friend to list some facts about me. I'll give it a whirl.

Here are 11 things about me...

1. I am so blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends. I can't tell them enough how thankful I am for them.

2. I have 4 children who are 4-years old and younger. They are all named after presidents because I am a teacher who had to stick with a theme.

3. There is an indescribable feeling I get while I'm enjoying a good book... especially when there is a little person... or two... or four sitting on my lap enjoying it with me.

4. I have known my hubby for almost 20-years. He still gives me butterflies.

5. Photography is my passion. I think of my camera as my 5th child.

6. I hate my knees.

7. I have to make my bed every day.

8. I'll never be pregnant again and that makes me sad. I know our family is complete but I truly loved being pregnant and bringing new life into the world.

9. I love to scrapbook. I have been working on my wedding album for 4 years. I hope to finish it before our 50th wedding anniversary.

10. I'm a self-taught knitter and crocheter.

11. My husband and children are my heart in human form.

Me joy.

25/365

7 comments:

Diana January 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Oh, FAB Shannon. I just love visiting!

merydwen January 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

beautiful!! (inside and out!)

Kat January 25, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

My first reaction was the exact same as Merydwen

Beautiful...inside and out.

Courtney January 26, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Beautiful! Just found your blog. Love your pictures!! I love your idea of saying some things about yourself. I may borrow that for my next monday me!!

Julie Danielle January 26, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

Nice! Fun to learn more about you :)

Melissa Weber January 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

And a beautiful Me (well you) pic!

Liz January 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

I just took a look at yours - I am inspired! I haven't left a lot of room in my layouts to journal. I am going to try and include a little more substance this year!