Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365... Cuddling sick babies joy

It breaks my heart when my children are sick. I would much rather be the sick one.

My twins got their 12-month immunizations last week. After 4 days and no sign of any side-effects, I thought they were in the clear. Day 5... high fevers for them both. My poor babies have been miserable for 4 days now. We took them to the dr. yesterday just to make sure there weren't any underlying issues. We can keep blaming the shots.

I never liked shots as a kid. I really don't like them as a mom.

My joy?? All they want to do is cuddle.

Cuddling sick babies joy.

26/365

3 comments:

Marla January 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Awwwww, poor babies!!! That's just sad. I hope they're feeling better soon.

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

aww that's so sad! poor babies!!!!

Melissa Weber January 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Made me say, "Awwwww" out loud. Poor babies! I hope they are better soon. Extra snuggles for them. :(