Saturday, March 5, 2011

64/365...Journal joy

It was a "I have to be here, I have to be there" kind of day. In a good way.

My first stop was the Open House at my sister-in-law's new gym. To actually see all of her hard work and dreams become a reality was truly an amazing feeling.

The second stop was to attend an artist's show at a local restaurant. I was the artist. My photographs were (and still are) hanging up in a restaurant.

I still have to pinch myself.

The third stop was dinner out with my family.

Between stops I went to the book store. This journal caught my eye. It had one of my favorite verses on the cover. "For I know the plans I have for you". Jeremiah 29:11

I don't journal but wish that I had.

There is no time like the present.

Journal joy.

65/365

8 comments:

Tracy March 6, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

I loved to journal in my early 20's. I wish I would have kept with it because I love reading what I wrote back then. Beautiful journal. I love the colors.

Carrie March 6, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

That is so AWESOME that your photos are displayed at a local restaurant! Congrats!!! So happy for you. I love the journal. The colors and the verse are beautiful.

Photography March 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Congrats that is awesome! Love the journal.

karren March 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

First of all...Congratulations to you! THIS is a beautiful journal! You have some exciting things to write in it. I love that verse as well. Perfect for a journal.

Melissa March 6, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

Congrats on your photo display!

Kristin March 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

I read somewhere that even though we do all this fun stuff on the computer, it's also important to write things down otherwise our children will never see our handwriting.

Mindy March 7, 2011 at 12:14 AM  

Congratulations on your images in the restaurant - that is awesome!!! What a beautiful journal. I loved to journal and have special journals for each of the kiddos that I began when I found out I was pregnant with them, but my family blog has become my new journal and sadly I'm a bit behind on that now.

Melissa Weber March 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Congrats on your images in a restaurant, Shannon! That's so awesome. :)