Monday, March 7, 2011

66/365... Reading in bed joy

Reading in bed. This is their new favorite thing to do.

They are more and more like their mommy.

Reading in bed joy.

66/365

In other news... I'm on a different, SLOWER computer while my main computer is being repaired (second time in 5 months). I'm lightly editing in LR.

In other, other news... my sweet hubby called both Dell and Apple today. I don't think he was quite convinced that Apple is the computer that I should have for my work. I now have his approval to order a mac. I'm placing my order this week!

5 comments:

Julie Danielle March 9, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

This is so sweet :)

Kristin March 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

LOVE this! They look so sweet. Looking at pictures of kids reading always makes my heart melt a little.

Branson March 9, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

This is so incredibly sweet! One to treasure :)

Megan March 10, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

How frustrating to have so many computer issues in such a short time! I'm 10 months into my Mac experience and loving it. I'm sure you will too :)

Carrie March 13, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

Congrats on the Mac!!! I LOVE my mac!