Thursday, March 24, 2011

83/365... Rainforest joy

I was lucky enough to travel to the rainforest with little man today.

His kindergarten class and the preschool classes have been studying the rainforest this month. Today they ended their thematic unit with a "Rainforest Cafe". They were able to sample foods from the rainforest, sang a rainforest song, and did a few rainforest activities. I was truly impressed with how much they learned. It was a wonderful time.

Of course, any time I spend with my babies is wonderful.

Rainforest joy.

In other news... I'm down 12.5 pounds and feel AWESOME!!!

83/365

1 comments:

Cheryl March 25, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

Congratulations on the weight loss! Sounds like you and your son had a great day learning about rain forests. I like the photo you took of him. Nice job!