Saturday, March 26, 2011

85/365... TRX joy

For the last few months, I have been spinning and doing yoga. I love the way that I feel after exercising.

I'm even starting to love how I feel WHILE I'm exercising.

My sister-in-law, Diane, of Underground Fitness www.undergroundfit.com/ has been telling me about what an excellent piece of exercise equipment the TRX Suspension Training system is for a while now.

So, I decided to try it out for the first time. It is definitely one of those things that it looks easier than what it actually is. You are relying on your balance, stability, and your own body weight when working with the TRX.

And I felt like the most uncoordinated person ever. BUT it was my first time using the TRX. I'm going to give it another shot.

And next time my expectations are going to be different.

TRX joy.

85/365

Disclaimer... the buff chickie in this picture is not my sister-in-law. She is the gym cheerleader :).

3 comments:

MLE March 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Good for you!!! I love exercising..it's just finding the time to fit it in. And not at 4 am,lol

Photography March 28, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

Great shot! And nice to know you are having fun and enjoying it.

Cheryl April 1, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

I keep telling myself that I am going to start exercising, but so far it's just words. Glad you are enjoying your workouts!